Add flowers and flair to your Doll Stuff by Jana furniture and other projects! Includes instructions for making layered fabric-folds flowers with button or applique center AND fun ribbon-tied flowers to decorate pillows, doll furniture, and hair accessories. Includes easy sew and no sew designs.
6 page Printable PDF Digital Download pattern.
This digital pattern will be available for immediate download once your order is completed.
Yardage and Notions
Fabric Folds Flower (makes one)
• Fabric, scraps or 1/8 yard in coordinating colors and patterns
• Felt, 3″ x 3″ scrap or small sheet
• Paper-backed Fusible Webbing
• Button or Appliqué (for center)
• Optional decorative dangle
• Optional Mini ribbon or ric rac
Ribbon Tied Flower (makes one)
• Silk or Fabric Flower Stems, 1 OR as many as needed for project
• 1/4″ – 3/4″ Ribbon, approximately 12″ per flower
• Optional Netting (small square piece, slightly larger than flower)
© 2014 Jana Lee Beus / Doll Stuff by Jana. All rights reserved.