Our T-Top Chair will have your doll sitting in style!
- Complete assembly instructions for creating the easy-to-build, high back PVC T-Top Chair.
- Pipe cut lengths and pipe fitting descriptions for Lasco® brand Schedule 40 1/2″ PVC.
- Easy sewing instructions with illustrations for designer-look chair cover.
- 9 page Printable PDF Digital Download pattern.
[Dolls and materials not included.]
This digital pattern will be available for immediate download once your order is completed.
- Approximately 13” tall.
- Fits 18″ to 20” dolls, like American Girl®, Our Generation®, Madame Alexander®, and others.
A. Chair Cover
B. Flower Petals
C. Large Flower Center
D. Medium Flower Center
E. Small Flower Center
Yardage and Notions
• Chair Fabric, 1/3 yard (12” x 34” piece)
• Lining Fabric, 1/3 yard (12” x 34” piece)
• Tie Fabric, 4” x 1 yard OR 2” Ribbon, 1 yard
Optional Flower Applique
• 6” scraps of several different fabrics
— 2 fabric pieces for front and back of petals (can be the same fabric or 2 coordinating fabrics)
— 3 fabric pieces for the flower center
• Felt OR Fusible Cotton Fleece, 6” square Fusible Webbing, 6” OR to fit the size of your applique
If you’ve never worked with appliqués before, download our free Skill Builder’s Glossary, Jana’s Easy Appliques for more ideas and tips.
© 2014 Jana Lee Beus / Doll Stuff by Jana. All rights reserved.